GLASS FUSING Workshop!
Time & Location
About The Event
Come Create a fun suncatcher or other fun item for your Sukkah.
Come with a spouse, a friend, your entire family or just come on your own &bring your inner artist out for a DATE!
Sunday Sept. 12th 5-7pm
No previous experience required
Choose your project/s:
- Suncatchers: 50 nis & up (depends on size)
- Bowls: 100-140 NIS (depends on size)
- Trays: 110-140 NIS (depends on size)
- Matchbox Covers or Coasters: 75 nis
- Mezuzot: 120 nis
- Square Dish: 160- 190 nis
- Other (if theres something else you'd like to make please be in touch with us well in advance to see if it's possible during this venue).
What is fused glass? You design your glass pieces & then we melt it together in a special kiln. The first firing melts your glass together and the second firing will "slump" it into shape.Your project will be avaible for pick-up with 2 weeks.
*prices do not include + 25 nis for firing
A 50 nis deposit per person is required to reserve your spot.
This venue is outdoors, so please bring a swaeter as J'slm can be chilly @ night
CREATIVE CRAFTS CAFE (by the Carousel) @ First Station - Jerusalem
David Remez St 4, Jerusalem, 9354102, Israel